Friday, September 28, 2012

week5 - chantrie

Ok ladies.  I could really use some encouragement.  This week I hit a wall.  I worked hard and ate right and then I hit Wednesday and I simply couldn't work out.  So I ate right but didn't work out Wednesday or Thursday.  I can't seem to break out of the sixties.  Yesterday I saw 160.8 less than one lb but it is hanging on there digging in with tooth and nail.  I know we only have three more weeks but those 21 days seem like an eternity.  Ok.  I know enough of the whining.  I have lost a lot of weight.  I look and feel great.
Weigh in this morning 161.4  Percentage for the week .37%  Total 7.24%
Wow!  Looking at my total makes me feel pretty good.  Push along ladies.  Push along.  What is the total for all of us?

2 comments:

  1. If you are working out, you should measure your body fat percentage. It's a much more accurate picture of how you are doing, not only with your weight, but with the muscle you are gaining versus the fat you are losing. Here's the calculator I use:

    http://www.healthyforms.com/helpful-tools/body-fat-percentage.php

    I too am curious for a list of how each person is doing overall, to see where I rank in the group!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally feel your pain. Those sixties are mighty allusive. I can't seem to break into them. 21 days...you can push through just about anything for 21 days. It's less than a month. You can do it.

    ReplyDelete