Saturday, September 15, 2012

Lindsay Week 3

I am down to the 160's....just barely!  I know this may sound silly, but it has been over 6 years!  I am so happy.  I am at 168.5 so only 1.5 lbs lost this week.  I can't complain.  I lost none last week.  This plateau has been my nemisis.  So my total percentage lost to date is 3.71%.  This week it is only .88%.  Trying to lose weight becomes very stressful when you don't see the pound come off ESPECIALLY when you are working so hard.  I am at this point right now.  So instead of getting angry I am going to focus on the good things that have happened this week.

Highlights:  1.  I have done 4 workouts this week.  2.  I have picked my first batches of wild Alaskan blueberries (and did NOT get eaten by any bears).  3.  I have eaten well and consumed more water!  (Thank you Cendy!)  4.  I have used a chainsaw and cut wood, loaded it and brought it home for the winter (with my girlfriend-no men involved-what a workout!).  5. I am now fitting in to size 12 jeans with ease...may not be a big deal for some, but a great one for me.  6.  AND I am wearing a size medium shirt tonight on a date with the hubs!!!!  These are the small miracles in my journey to healthy and fit.  Like Naomi posted...I am seeing myself get stronger.  I am seeing my body transform.  It is amazing what our bodies can do.  We are very blessed with amazing bodies!  I think it makes it that much MORE important for us to take care of them.  I am so proud of all of you.  Keep up the good work.


Just thought I would throw in some motivation!
RA RA WE CAN DO IT!
***This was posted at 11:40 Alaska time.***

2 comments: