Friday, September 7, 2012

Gloria - 2nd weigh-in

Hey ladies!  This week was not so good for me in terms of eating as we went to a Rockies game on Sunday and had a cook-out at my parents on Monday.  It is hard to make good choices when there is all that pressure to eat what everyone else is eating and to not be rude to the people who paid for or prepared the food.

I lost 1.5 lbs this week.  That is a 1.14% for the week and a 3.33% overall!!  Yay for progress, I have to keep reminding myself that this won't happen overnight.

I have been craving coffee, specifically a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks, so bad these last few days.  (I used to have a cup every morning but cut it out since it was adding a lot of sugar and calories) I decided that I will get to treat myself when I get down into the 120's, which should be next week!!  Weight loss will taste so good next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment