Friday, September 7, 2012

Gina- week 2

I'm feeling much better about my weigh in this week.  After last week I learned that I cannot completely splurge all weekend and then expect to loose it through the week.  This week I tried to stay within my calories on saturday, sunday and monday.  Even with the holiday bbq's and parties I tried to be aware of each thing that was going into my mouth.  I had a few treats, and even worked out on Saturday (unheard of) so that I could afford to splurge a little.  It payed off!  This week I met my goal and got into the 140's!  I lost 2.6 lbs which puts me at 1.71%.  Since I didn't loose any last week, that's my total for the entire competition.  For the first time in my life I feel like I have some control over my weight and I'm learning how to adjust my eating and work out habits to change my body.  That's a great feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment