Friday, September 7, 2012

Chantrie posting for week 2

Ok.  So having my anniversary and a holiday weekend all rolled into one wasn't the best for my motivation and will power.  Saturday and Sunday I ate pretty much whatever I wanted and then monday I did fine in the morning and then ate leftovers from Saturday in the afternoon.  Man that chinese food was tasty!  In my defense I did run both Saturday and Monday morning.  I am trying to maintain a workout schedule.  So I ran twice, swam one day, did a short crossfit workout one day, and yesterday I did Red Rocks.  Whew!  That was a workout.  I did not quite make my goal for the week but I did ok.
I am down to 166.2 so a 1.54% weight loss for the week and a 4.48% weight loss overall.  Here is to better food choices next week and for a continuation of good work outs for the rest of my life.  Have great weekend ladies.  Keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment