Friday, September 7, 2012

Ok, I have had a hard time this week. I have lost 0 lbs, which of course is 0% :) I have gained muscle, though, so that is part of it. I seem to do really well with eating during the week when its just me home during the day. It is harder when I eat with my family and cook for them on the weekends. I have an injured arm so I hardly worked out, and when I did work out lower body, I way overworked. I had sore muscles so bad that I couldnt sit down on the toilet without practicallly crying. Note to self :slow and steady wins the race, not crazy psycho workouts. Eating is not my biggest problem, I just cant cheat all weekend and be good all week. I have found that as I have gotten older, I have to work out twice as hard to accomplish the same result, I think due to slower metabolism. I live on a farm, so I am constantly lifting and moving weights, like bales of hay, horse saddles, buckets of feed and water, and of course pooper scooping. My friends tease me cause I have "farmer arms" bulky strong arms from working. My lower half is where I carry a large part of my weight so for the coming weeks, and while my arm recovers, I will be focusing on strength and cardio with legs and lower body. I didnt drink as much water, so I didnt have to visit every restromm in a 50 mile radius, but I really think the water played a huge part in getting toxins and fat flushed out, so back to my 1 1/2 gallons per day goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment