Friday, September 28, 2012

Gloria - 5th weigh-in

I can't believe it's been 5 weeks already!  Time flies, huh? 

This week I lost 2 pounds, for a total of 1.54%!!  I am down to 127.5, which is a total of 7.5 pounds or 5.56%!!!  Figuring I've probably gained some weight in muscle, I'm happy with that number.  I told myself if I could get down to 125, I'd be very happy.  And the more important number, my body fat percentage, has gone down, so I try to not put too much stock in the number on the scale. 

I am still working out doing Insanity 6 days a week and trying to eat better foods and definitely eating less of what I do eat.  This last week with my period was hard to control the sweet cravings, but now that that's over, it should be better!  The hardest part is eating good when we go out to eat or go to someone's house for dinner.  If you guys have any tips on how to control eating in those situations, I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment