Friday, September 21, 2012

Cendy- week 4. Oh boy, Im stuck. I was holding steady until today. I gained 1.4 lbs, weighing in at 146.4. Thats still a 3.33 weight loss and a gain, dont know how to figure that in.  Hmmmm...........Could it be the Red Lobster All you can eat shrimp last night??? Probably. I just didnt seem to have any motivation this week, I have some injuries that just seem to keep bugging me. I worked out with Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. Love her! Going through my 20+ workout videos, using my favs to kill boredom. So the goal for next week is watch my intake more closely, and do some workout every day. I know I am stronger and tougher than my weight, just have to push through the tough stuff. Thanks everyone for the encouragement. it is so awesome to see everyones progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment