Saturday, September 15, 2012

Karen Labrum - Week 3


Sorry, I am a late poster (once again)....  This week has been a week full of "events".  I had several meals that I had to attend that weren't exactly a great selection of healthy choices...  With that being said.... I was able to maintain  my weight.  I am still down three pounds since week 1, which gives me a total weight loss percentage of 1.99.  Not great, but at least it's going in the right direction.  I did a "Butts & Guts" class this week at my gym and loved it!!  My abs and rear end are still very sore which is great!  I love it when I feel like I got a good workout.  Also, after having to watch myself in a mirror during the entire workout (yikes) It is a huge motivation to get back to the gym.  My goal is to kick the workouts up a notch this week and hopefully not have to attend any more "events".

Here's to week 4!!

No comments:

Post a Comment