Friday, September 28, 2012

Dilone's 5th week

I have had a really great week.  My muscles are slightly burnin', I'm walking taller, my pants are a little looser.  I'm feeling great!  So I shouldn't let the fact that I gained 4 ounces get me down.  Ya know water retention and building muscle and all that. I started a 10 day herbal cleanse on Monday and it has really helped with eating.  It has a strictish meal plan but it has gone really well.  I haven't had any really strong cravings or really been starving.  Usually when I just go cold turkey I cave.
My weight training sessions have been awesome.  I love Fridays.  Glutes and Hamstring day.  Sundays I'm hurtin' good!  But I can't give up on the great booty genes my daddy gave me! Total loss is 3.25
Nice work this week ladies!

Dilone

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! Celebrate those little miracles of your clothes fitting better and muscles growing. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete