Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I was thinking over last weeks results and how most of us had a difficult week. I thought I'd post a few tips that I've learned. As a Scentsy consultant, smells are my business so I have studied the effect of scent in our lives. Did you know that peppermint/mint/cinnamon are scents that can diminish cravings in your body? So if you use these scents in your home you can help quell your cravings.Cinnamon is used in smoking cessation classes, where the people are told to chew cinnamon gum or use cinnamon mouthwash when craving the cigarettes. I keep a good supply (actually i should buy stock in the company) of sugar free fire hot cinnamon gum and peppermint in my house, van, car and purse. If a craving strikes, I chew gum. Just a few tiny calories too. Also, Jillian and Bob from the real Biggest Loser, suggested chewing sugar fee gum when youre cooking in the kitchen. If you are chewing gum, there is less temptation to sample all the food. I mean, really, who wants spaghetti sauce gum in their mouth? These are things I use to help me, and I can use all the help I can get. Ok, well gotta go put cinnamon bear in my scentsy warmer cause I am craving junk. Have a great day everyone, and heres to a better healthy week for us all.
Hugggs,
Cendy

1 comment: