Thursday, September 27, 2012

Change for final week and a question

A few of you ladies have requested that for the final weigh in you all email me instead of posting with your final % just so that there aren't any who are tempted to add on a few points to win the pot. I agree with this, Soooo for the final weigh in on October 19th please email me and don't post that day. It was also suggested that we each send a photo of our feet on the scale with our final weight. I think this would be fun to see. What do you ladies think. I think it is a perfect idea. Let me know.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, great idea about the feet thing! Love it! Thanks Naomi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAn you post a list after everyone posts their weight today of where everyone is at? It'd be cool to see all in one post the total percentages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew! I can totally put a picture of my feet! I was worried you wanted me to put an awful TMI picture of myself on here. Feet...easy peasy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I weigh in on my Wii board and wii fit plus...I don't think that I could get in my feet AND the TV screen with my weight...but it is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. can i send you a pic from my phone? would that work?

    ReplyDelete