Friday, September 28, 2012

Wahoo! finally seeing some "small but at least theyre losses" changes. I am down to 144.6, which got rid of what I gained last week and then some. My total is 1.23% this week and 3.6%overall. Been eating very healthy. I gave up my coke before but jumped right back on that wagon. Jumped off this week and have been 5 days without a coke. that may not seem like much for some of you, but that is huge for me. The mood swings this week were horrible-no sugar at all, no coca cola, no refined starches. Monday I was grumpy, Tuesday I hated the world and had to lock myself in at home so I wouldnt offend or kill someone, Wednesday I could almost be civil to people, thursday my husband brought a cold home from work to share, Today might be ok. I made it throught the week without ripping someones head off, and lost weight. I hope your week has been good for all of you.
Hugggs,
Cendy 

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Cendy. I hear that giving up caffeine can be a killer. I admire you for doing it though. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete