Friday, September 7, 2012

Week 2- Karin

WOW!!!!
that is all I can say.
I didn't think that I would lose anything this week...
I was planning on seeing a gain
But that is NOT what I saw...
I lost 2.2lbs
for a week loss of .77%
and 1.09% over all.

With all that has been going on in the last 2 weeks, I am glad that I haven't turned to food AS much as I normally would have.
Some of the CRAZY happenings of last week were
1. someone stole our meter-no power for over 12 hours and an investigation...the guy who stole it lives in our building. If anyone was thinking of trying this, just so you know it's a $2,000 fine with Xcel and criminal charges. WHO DOES THAT???
2. someone from China hacked into my Google account and sent messages to all my contacts...NOT COOL!
3. Husband lost his Job.

These are just the highlights of my week

The blessings that have come out of this, is
1. We received free power for 2 days...until Xcel could replace out meter
2. I was able to delete my Google account
3. Husband found a new job making just a little bit more than his last...and it is close to home, a desk job, less stressful physically. :) He started Tuesday.
4. I have lost 2.2lbs last week!!!

It's always good to look on the brighter side of things and that is what has saved me from spiraling into a deep depression and wallow in the woe as me mode, as I would normally do.

On a side note, I am always looking for the positive so I added up everyone's wt loss at last weeks weigh in and as a group we have lost a total of
41.8lbs!
GREAT JOB LADIES!!!!
WE ROCK!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Karin! You are so awesome for keeping things positive even though it sounds like you had a tough week. You are my inspiration for the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete