Friday, September 21, 2012

Naomi's Half-way check in!

Woooohooo Ladies what success we have had! I am so proud of you all for working hard to healthfully lose weight, make healthy life style changes and look at life so positively. Thank you for all the support not only for me but for each other. It is neat to say we can lose weight without any of those fad kinda diets but just by making better choices for ourselves and our families.
         This week was a good one for me. I lost 4lbs. this weeks % is 1.98% and for the overall competition I have 5.36%. BUT.....what is awesome for me is this, I have been doing a 60 day fitness challenge at the gym I go to. On Wed. they did our half way 30 day evaluation. I have improved on my strength and cardio respritory whatever by 40%, I have dropped 9lbs. total and my body fat% is down by quite a bit!!! The fitness part of this is almost as exciting if not more so than the weight loss. My main goal has been to get healthier, tighten up (a lot!) and be able to have more energy and I have seen some great results. The guy that is in charge of my weekly class says I really probably have lost more like 15lbs but because I am gaining muscle it only shows a smaller weight loss. I hope you all are having this kind of success. I hope that we all see these type of results. You all are working so hard and I love it! Keep up the great work ladies. In four more weeks we will all be able to celebrate accomplishing our goals.

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you Naomi. Isnt it a great feeling to be more toned, healthy, and know youre making progress. Congrats on the results from all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dang girl!! That's amazing! keep it up! soooo proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete