Friday, August 31, 2012

Week One Down!

Had a pretty good week. I tried eathing healthier and went for a couple of walks. I usually do better than that but it's been one of those weeks. Trying to figure out how to make time for school, work and my son. I didn't eat anything all day yesterday except 3 bites of a tomato. I was too exhausted and stressed to eat. I know--not good. I'll be better to myself this next week. So I weighed in at 204.8 last week, and my goal for today was 195. I just got on the scale and was amazed to see 195.0!!! I made my goal! :)  So that means 4.79% weight loss this week! Yay!!! Here's to another week! Good luck ladies!

6 comments:

  1. ok...what is your secret? you dropped almost 10lbs this week. Please share with us your eating plans and your daily routine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Karin. I actually did the soup diet this week. Have you heard of it? It's called several different things. One is the "Sacred Heart Diet" or cabbage soup diet. It's where you eat soup every day. Day 1 is fruit day. Day 2 is veggies. Day 3 is bananas and skim milk day....etc. It's been rough but I'm proud to say I haven't cheated once!! Except the day I ate nothing except 3 bites of tomato. that was cheating but I didn't fall the diet obviously! Let me know if you find it and if you are going to try it! I usually go to the gym because I've been trying to train for my upcoming 5k's but didn't this week. I only walked 30 min 2 days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! that is awesome! I think I may try that. I will look it up. It will take me a lot of will power...but seeing that it worked with you, it will be easier to do. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My in-laws do the soup diet sometimes. It is effective while you're on it, hat's for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's true. I'm thinking I'll do this once a month or so.

      Delete