Friday, August 24, 2012

And so it begins...INSANITY!!!

Alaska Girls Signing In!
We have a late, new arrival to the competition.  She will post with me each week.  I have to have someone here to kick my butt and keep me accountable. So her info first: 

Karen Labrum
I moved to Alaska 3 1/2 years ago and had 10 pounds of "baby weight" that I still needed to lose.... I have since gained 15 lbs....  Yikes!   So with now 25 pounds that I need to get off, I am more motivated than I have ever been.  I am starting at 154 pounds and would like to get down to 128.  I am an Air Force wife, have 3 kids, 15, 9, 6 and just turned 40! 
Here's to being 40 and FABULOUS!!!
 
Lindsay Roberts
 
Weight has always been a struggle for me.  I have never been "thin".  That has never been the goal.  Healthy and able to keep up with my kids is the goal.  I seem to stay rather consistent in my weight, but that is the problem.  Not losing and not really gaining.  Losing weight is the goal for health and losing the muffin top or roll.  So now that my youngest is going to ALL DAY kindergarten, I now have NO EXCUSE for NOT EXCERCISING!  I have three kids; 11, 9, 5.  My beginning weight is 175lbs.  I want to be 155lbs. or less.  That means 2-3 lbs a week!!!  That will be difficult, but I am dedicated.
 
OUR EXERCISE GOAL:  Insanity Program for 60 days coupled with eating right...NO CHEATS because we Deserve IT for working out!  (Another one of my pitfalls!) 
 
LET THE INSANITY GAMES BEGIN!  Good luck Everyone!

 
** Money for both of us will be sent tomorrow morning.  Karen's email: labrum93@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Lindsay, I added Karen's email to the author list so she will be able to post each week. Good luck with insanity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with Insanity! that's hardcore! You ladies rock! keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete