Friday, August 24, 2012

Ginger's Intro

Hi ladies! My name is Ginger Wiggins. I'm excited for this Biggest Loser competition. Nao is awesome for getting this together for us! Thx girl! I'm going to school, working, and raising my 2 yr old son. I'm a busy Mama like most of you. I LOVE to eat but SO ready to lose this weight. I've been carrying it around since my separation/divorce in 2006. My sister tells me I have wasted my 20's by being fat. :(  I'm ready to look good, feel good, and have some self confidence again. I constantly think about how I used to look and being thin again. I used to compete in pageants many moons ago and people have said to me, "You were so gorgeous!".  I don't really think that they know how much it hurts to hear- were. So lets do this ladies! You all sound like a great group of women, and I'm looking forward to getting to know each of you a bit better thru this blog and sharing your weight loss successes with you! My weigh in this morning was 204.8. My goal next Friday is 195.  :)  good luck ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment