Friday, August 24, 2012

A new beginning

Well....Here I am. I have always been into fitness and being healthy and have been able to be trim even after having my kids. I am usually smaller in size than most of my family, even younger family members...until now. I went to a family reunion a few weeks ago and got a figuritive "slap in the face" because I was most definitely catching up to other family members in size. A few of my family even mentioned the change on me. When youre used to being a size 3 and are buying 6 sizes bigger, oh my! I had surgery, then a car wreck that left me eating whatever I wanted and not exercising for more than a year. I gained 40 pounds in a year! I am looking forward to getting my better self back. The charts from the doctors office say I am morbidly obese. What kind of word is morbidly?? It sounds awful and feels worse. I am 5 feet "and a little bit" tall and currently weigh 150 pounds. I look forward to all of us encouraging each other to get healthy and lose weight together.

No comments:

Post a Comment