Monday, August 27, 2012

ok, so heres my biggest loser funny for the day. I am on a plan that encourages you to drink 1-2 gallons, yes gallons of water A DAY to help rid the body of extra fat and clean out toxins. So I have a water jug and I make a mark on paper when I fill and drink the jug. But the problem, after 3 kids, a bladder surgery as a kid,getting older, gaining weight, and living 45 minutes away from town is....drumroll please....not enough bathrooms. I needed to go grocery shopping at Walmart, 45 minutes from my house, today. So I use the bathroom before leaving, have to quickly find one when I get to the store, and 5 times while trying to get my grocery shopping done. It was like being pregnant again, and my "baby" is 8 years old. So here I am running around trying to get my shopping done before having to pee again. Hurry and checkout, load my groceries, adn go back to use the bathroom yet again before the 45 minute drive home. Id have to say I must be well hydrated. We are all going to have our ups and downs while trying to get healthy, but as long as we can laugh together, we'll do great. OOOPS, gotta run, need another bathroom break. 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know what happened with the other comment! Thanks for the laugh, love you Aunt Cendy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless your heart. That's so not fun but funny. :) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete