Friday, August 24, 2012

Gloria's intro

Hi, my name is Gloria.  I am so excited for this little extra motivation to lose some weight and get myself looking a little better.  I am a stay-at-home mom to 4 kids, 3 of whom are in school, so I guess I really only stay home with 1 during the day, but it's still tiring and busy.  I have 3 boys and 1 girl (ages 9, 7, 5, and 2).  My husband and I are also in the process of adopting a girl from Ethiopia!  My goals for the next 8 weeks are to get in shape so I'm not huffing and puffing just running up the stairs to answer the phone, etc. and to lose weight, obviously.  I am 5'2" and currently at 135.  I have never been one that enjoys exercise or watching what I eat.  I had pretty good metabolism up until the last year, when I can just tell that I really have to eat a lot less to maintain, let alone lose.  My husband and I just ordered the Insanity videos and we're going to do that together during this 8 weeks as well.  I'm looking forward to this extra little motivation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment