Friday, August 31, 2012

Karin- Week 1

I TOTALLY could have had a better week. Poor planning led to poor food choices. When I thought I was eating healthy turns out I did not do my research and it was far more in calories than I planned on.

I weighed in last week at a whoppin' 285.3lbs...this morning was 284.4lbs Which is a 0.9lbs loss and gives me a percentage of 0.32%.

Positive things this week are. I made a few good choices in food. I did go work out 3 times...I did a 20 min mile. I walked lots of stairs this week (It helps when you live on the 3rd floor). AND I am off my reg Dr. Pepper. Not that I don't crave it really bad...but I have quit drinking it for 2 weeks straight! Yeah me!

This week, longer in the gym and more frequently,
Track my eating on myfitnesspal.com,
Shakeology every morning for breakfast,
PLAN! PLAN! PLAN!

1 comment:

  1. I am with you on the dr pepper thing. I want one terribly! Keep it up tho! It's worth it!

    ReplyDelete