Friday, August 24, 2012

Naomi week 1 weigh-in

So at the gym the other day I had to do a physical assessment with one of the trainers and he needed my weight. I looked down at the scale and felt like crying. The trainer said, don't worry that will be the last and only time you will see that number on a scale. Boy was he right I hope to never see that number in a scale again! I weigh today, 167.4 lbs my highest weight ever. I have not been watching my eating and after this last baby I just let go. I have had 4 little girls in the past five years, and although they are totally worth it, they and myself did a number on my body. My goals for the next eight weeks are to lose twenty lbs. that would be two and a half l s. a week. Pleas help me with any suggestions and tips you want to share and I will do the same. GOOD LUCK!

1 comment:

  1. Love you Naomi! I am so glad you suggested this. Together we can do it!

    ReplyDelete