Friday, August 31, 2012

Gina- Week 1

So, I've been pretty frustrated toward the end of this week.  I've been logging my calories, staying under my calorie goals (all but 1 day), working out 3 days this week, and I have lost virtually nothing.  I gained a little over our camping trip last weekend, but figured I would be able to loose that and more within the week- nope.  I'm right where I started last Friday- 152 lbs.  This number has been a rough one for me to get below, so my goal for next week is to get into the 140's.  I think I have figured out my body's needs and I am happy that I have less craving for junk food- definilty a plus as I have evaluated this week.  Here's hoping that my mind and body will cooperate better next week!       

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Gina. Don't give up! The scale will eventually make you smaile! :)

    ReplyDelete