Friday, August 24, 2012

Ummm hi!

Hello ladies! My name is Heidi. Excited for the opportunity to join you on this journey! I am a mom of three. My oldest is a senior in high school. I have a fourteen year old freshman and my daughter is 10. I work way too full time and commute 2 hours to work each of my ten plus hour days. So eating right and exercise are most difficult. But I am as big as I have ever been... It has been a long hard year! I hurt and hate how I look and darn it I want to wear cute clothes! So here we go. 279. ( man that's horrible) that's a secret number, correct? Game on, let's have some fun!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Heidi! I think all of us feel badly about our weight, thats why we are here to encourage each other on this journey. I'm cheering you on. Sending you hugggs, 'cause together we can do this.

    ReplyDelete