Friday, August 24, 2012

Callie's Intro

Hi everyone! Here we are 6 months after the first time we did this and I'm at the exact weight I was when we started it haha. I am really looking forward to this whole thing. Finally the motivation I need to get my big butt in gear! It is nice to see so many ladies joining us. Ok, now a little info on me. Hi! My name is Callie, and I'm addicted to good food! I have been married to a wonderful man for 6 years. I am a stay at home mom to 3 little girls. The hardest part on being on a 'diet' for me is that I still have to make my family meals 3 times a day. I hope to use this opportunity to really make a life style change so I can go out when my girls are a little older and keep up with them when they want to ride bikes or whatever. Oh yes, my starting weight is 189.4 beautiful lbs :). GOOD LUCK GIRLS!

No comments:

Post a Comment