Friday, August 24, 2012

Finally Karinaboutme!!!!!

Hi all! My name is Karin. I am a wife and a mother of 3 (2 girls 12,11 and one boy 3). I stay home and I am in the process of becoming a Host Home for an adult who has special needs. By trade I am a hairstylist. I have never been a thin girl. I am not looking to get thin, just healthy. And if the weight goes along with that goal, I welcome it. It's all about setting healthy goals for me. In the last 3 years, I have really put forth the effort in getting healthy but haven't succeeded YET. In these 3 yrs I have lost 15.4lbs and kept off 6lbs. I have lost one dress size and kept it. Progress but not enough progress. I am excited to join this group for the next 8 weeks. I NEED MOTIVATION!!! It sounds like I will get it here.

My plan? Use myfitnesspal.com to track all that goes into my mouth and how much I get up and move. I will drink Shakeology in the mornings for breakfast and exercise at night by either doing Hip Hop Abs, Turbo fire or going to the little gym for the elliptical.

I am a skinny person trapped in a big person's body...here is my starting weight...285.3lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment