Friday, October 5, 2012

Lindsay Checking in...

This week has been much easier.  It is amazing to me how a change in perspective can open up a whole new world.  I focused on getting stronger and pushing myself mentally this week.  I feel so refreshed.  I think physically my body was begging for rest.  I feel that moderation in everything is key.  I am trying to focus my thoughts, my body and my actions to health and well-being.

This week I am at 165! (2.37%)  Seriously, those sixties have alluded me for EVER!  Amazingly, with less intense working out and more rest I caught them.  My overall percentage to date is  5.7%.  I am so thrilled about the lesson I learned to listen to my body and find balance.  Sometimes constant pushing just stresses your body more so it is unable to rid itself and rebuild. 

Now when I say rest, I don't mean do nothing.  It just means instead of an intense INSANITY or P90X video and a jog, I will just do the jog or even walk.  This gives your body a bit of a rest to catch up and rebuild inside.  (This is just my thoughts.) I don't have any research, but it has made a big difference for me.

Lets hope we can keep this up and find balance in everything we do.  Loved this blog post and wanted to share it with you.  I think she has some wonderful advice for all about body image.

 http://embodyed.blogspot.com/2012/10/i-am-child-of-god-by-jessica.html

Another post for all about motherhood and getting into the picture called life...everyday!!!

   http://www.huffingtonpost.com/allison-tate/mom-pictures-with-kids_b_1926073.html

Hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment