Friday, October 5, 2012

Karen L. Week 6

So... I have been M.I.A. the past few weeks.  I ended up with a really nasty cold that had me completely wiped out for 2 straight weeks.  All I wanted to do was sleep!  Which I did do a lot of...  I couldn't work out at all, and I didn't feel like eating many days.  You would think that the weight would just fall right off.  Well, no such luck!  I have gained and lost the same 3 pounds this entire 6 weeks.  Today I am still down 3 pounds from week 1 which is still 1.99%.  I am frustrated, because in my mind I feel completely motivated to be good and eat healthy, but I have too many weak moments.  I need to still get my head wrapped around the lifestyle change and not look at it as a diet.  That only makes me think about food more.  I am hoping these next two weeks will be better and getting back to working out will help with my mindset. 


No comments:

Post a Comment